Reba comes over and has a splinter in her finger, so Pee-wee plays doctor and gets it out; he also gives Reba a bill. The Del Rubio triplets come over and play pass the orange then sing a song. Pee-wee shares an orange with everyone (even Conky) but Randy eats his section causing him to childishly whine about it; Pee-wee plants the seed and grows a tree with Jambi's power. The King of Cartoons arrives; they play around with him by claiming that there's no orange tree but reveal they're only kidding the King; he then shows a cartoon before leaving. Pee-wee thanks everyone for watching the show and says good-bye.
- The King of Cartoons only appears once in a while starting with Season 4.
- Pee-Wee reveals that the reason why he is nicknamed Pee-Wee is because of his suit being called a "pee-wee suit". This is mentioned again in Chairry-Tee Drive.
- The secret word is flashed on screen in all capitalized letters this time, and will do so for the remainder of the series.
- Reba and the King of Cartoons visit in this episode.
- The Del Rubio Triplets played themselves, this is the second time and last time they were seen; the first was the Christmas special.
- First appearance of Pee-wee's dog Roosevelt.
- First time there was no Penny cartoon.
- First time we see El Hombre.
- First time we see the waterfall painting with running water.
- Secret word: well
- Connect-the-dots: none
- Snack: orange
- Wish: That the orange tree would grow faster.