In this episode, Magic Screen shows a video on how ice cream is made. Pee-wee looks at a drop of water (that fell out of the fishtank) through a microscope. Globey reads a newspaper. Pee-wee gets an idea and decides to start a Playhouse newspaper; everyone will write articles for the paper. Pee-wee stays up all night typing it and when he finally finishes and falls into a deep delta sleep, Randy comes and changes all the articles in it to libelous nonsense (as he had tried to shoot down the idea of having a Playhouse newspaper as being a stupid idea). Everyone tells Randy that he shouldn't make up lies about anyone or he won't have any friends.
- Miss Yvonne visits in this episode.
- No Penny or El Hombre in this episode.
- Conky contributes business news to the newspaper, Jambi does a horoscope column, and Miss Yvonne includes a fashion story.
- Clocky says "Randy, how could you?" and no one screams even though the secret word is "how".
- Secret word: how
- Connect-the-dots: none
- Snack: trail mix
- Wish: none (though Randy makes up the story that everyone will get two wishes)