Today's secret word is "over". Cowntess shows Pee-wee home movies of her vacation. Globey teaches Pee-wee how to say "Hello, my name is _____" in French and Chinese. The King of Cartoons finds a lost puppy on the porch. Everyone wonders what to name the dog. Pee-wee says he wishes he knew, when Jambi appears, and sneezes. Pee-wee tells him the wish, but Jambi denies, due to his allergy to dogs, therefore he cannot grant wishes involving dogs. Pee-wee calls Mrs. Rene and she tells him what to do. Pee-wee names the dog Aloysius. Everyone enjoys the puppy and wishes to keep it, but when Reba comes to the house, she sees that she's found her own missing pet dog, Aloysius. Everyone makes macaroni art, but Randy makes some mac and cheese to have as a snack.
- Reba visits in this episode.
- Mrs. Rene calls on the Picturephone for the first time.
- A new opening sequence was introduced, and it shows Pee-Wee doing various things in his playhouse, and it shows Pterri yawning in his tree.
- Pee-wee plays with a toy dinosaur, while the dinosaur kids play with a Pee-wee doll.
- Pee-wee names the puppy Aloysius.
- It is revealed in this episode that Jambi is allergic to puppies, therefore he cannot grant wishes involving dogs.
- Secret word: over
- Connect-the-dots: none
- Snack: raisins
- Wish: Pee-wee tries to wish that Aloysius had identification, but Jambi can't allow it due to his allergy to dogs. Therefore, he cannot grant wishes involving dogs.