Pee-wee sings the name song again. He plays connect-the-dots with just two dots. He makes a skateboard. Then, he reveals today's secret word, which is "do". Everyone can't decide what they want to do afterwards, so Pee-wee wishes for something to do. Jambi grants the final wish of the series, which is a to-do list. The list includes drawing a picture, blowing up a balloon, dressing up as a pirate, listening to a musical guest, taking a walk with Miss Yvonne, and even Pee-wee cleaning his room.
- Miss Yvonne visits.
- Last time there was connect-the-dots and a wish.
- Last appearance and acknowledgement of Jambi.
- Musical Guest was a video of a man singing.
- The Name Song was first used in the episode Reba Eats and Pterri Runs, but was cut in later airings and the 2004 DVD re-releases. It can be guessed that Paul Reubens knew this ahead of time, and decided to do the scene again in this episode.
- Miss Yvonne and Pee-wee serenade each other in this episode.
- Secret word: do
- Connect-the-dots: skateboard
- Snack: none
- Wish: The To-do List.