In the season finale, Mrs. Rene uses the exercise belt. Everyone tries to guess the secret word, until Conky reveals the true secret word, which is more. Pee-wee makes frozen fruit cubes for snack. Cowboy Curtis comes over, and they have an adventure in the Magic Screen. Pee-wee reads pen pal letters. Cowboy Curtis sings a song with the secret word. Miss Yvonne comes over and everyone plays despartment store. Everyone has the frozen fruit cubes.
- Mrs. Rene, Cowboy Curtis, Reba, and Miss Yvonne visit in this episode.
- This episode marked the last time that Pee-Wee's exercise belt speaks.
- When the gang is playing store, Herman decides to name the department store Herman's Department Store, once again making the implication that "Pee-Wee" is a nickname rather than a first name. This would be referenced again in Dr. Pee Wee and the Del Rubios and Chairry-Tee Drive later on.
- The Picturephone is used as a pretend elevator when Store is being played. It is revealed that up to three people can enter it despite there being only one seat.
- Cowboy Curtis is the second character in the show to play the guitar. The first character that did this was Conky in Just Another Day.
- First time someone other than Pee-wee goes in the Magic Screen.
- This is the first time a Penny cartoon is shown before The King of Cartoons shows a cartoon.
- This episode marked the first time there was no wish in an episode.
- Secret word: more
- Connect-the-dots: rail cart with tracks
- Snack: Frozen fruit cubes
- Wish: none
- Game: Herman's Department Store