In this episode, the Playhouse Gang comes over to play with their new friend Rusty. Pee-wee gives everyone a secret name (with -o at the end of everyone's name). Mama Dinosaur vacuums and the vacuum cleaner goes out of control and sucks up everything including Pee-wee and it's up to Jambi to help. The gang does other things like flash cards, draw pictures of Pee-wee, sing "Frere Jacques", and make grilled cheese sandwiches for snack time. The gang later gets out of control, so Pee-wee asks them (or rather, eloquently but firmly orders them) to leave, but they return later after seeing Pee-wee acting out of control himself. Earlier, however, Pee-wee gets irritated with the group during a scene where he asks the Gang to go get foil for his foil ball, and later during the flash card scene.
to be added
- The Playhouse Gang visit in this episode. However, they overstay their welcome and, out of irritation and firmness, he orders them to leave.
- This is the second and final time that Pee-Wee uses a silver whistle to silence people, using it to silence the Gang's noisy horseplay. The first time is in Luau for Two when he uses Tito's silver whistle to silence his friends' arguing before harshly confronting them on their selfishness.
- It is unknown where he retrieved this silver whistle, however, since Tito doesn't appear in this episode.
- Pee-wee only addresses the Playhouse Gang and Rusty by their "secret names" during one half of the episode, possibly because of time constraints during filming.
- Dixie doesn't wear her hat in the scene where she and the King of Cartoons arrive. The scene does reveal that she is very good at singing, however.
- Calvert DeForest played Rusty.
- Conky crashes into the Picturephone in this episode, nearly causing it to fall over; he also tries to keep the Playhouse Gang in line but Opal messes with his controls which causes the robot to malfunction. Perhaps this is why Pee-wee stopped the Gang before they could cause further damage.
- Pee-Wee: THAT'S BETTER! Now... I'd like to have an informal chat with you, okay?
(Everyone screams as "okay" flashes on the screen. Rather than blow into his silver whistle again, he shoots a glare left and right at the Playhouse denizens, who fall quiet. After a second or two of silence, he begins his next line.)
- Pee-Wee: (sternly) Now look, you guys know that I really like you, right?
(The Playhouse Gang, looking very guilty, nods in silence.)
- Pee-Wee: (sternly) Good. Then, I'm sure you'll understand what I'm about to say! The playhouse is a place where we can all play. But you guys are playing too loud and too rough! You can't run around the Playhouse and scream and jump on the furniture! Now you know that you're welcome to come over and play anytime that you want! But for now, I think that the best thing for each of you to do is to go home and reflect on what I've just told you.
- Conky: (during his malfunction) Hey! Hey! Ohhhhhhhhh!
- Secret word: okay
- Connect-the-dots: crane
- Snack: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches (they are prepared but not eaten onscreen)
- Wish: getting Pee-wee out of the mouse hole